Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sinful Music

From: "Ken." <cs225ax@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 90 08:43:44 -0600
Subject: Re: Sinful Music

     This is obviously a slam on the stupid (IMHO) warning label stuff flying
around.  I just might be persuaded and/or bribed into accepting a rating, like
the movies (parentel-discretion or not) but not a listing of what it talks
about.  Putting a label with all the bad parts is just an ad for that album.
Sales will just go up if the pro-label people have their way.
     A+ for a joke, though.  The label thing really rubs me the wrong way.

							Ken.

Warning: this note contains obscene references to stupidity and rubbing...