Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sinful music

From: auspex!brogers@uunet.UU.NET (Bob Rogers)
Date: 22 Mar 90 00:47:31 GMT
Subject: Re: Sinful music
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9003190716.AA18983@world.std.com> mwcbm@world.std.COM (Mike Weaver of Kansas City) writes:
>We of the Parents Music Resource Center have recently had the music of one,
>"Kate Bush", brought to our attention. Previously we have looked at the
>"music" of such groups as "Ratt", "Twisted Sister" and "Mr. Frank Zappa".
>                                    tipper@pmrc.ica.fib

Much stuff deleted... This person must have too much time on thier
hands. While this is obviously a joke it depicts a wierd sense of
humor. Is this someones relative?

Back to the music....

--
UUCP: ...!{uunet,sun}!auspex!brogers                            (408) 970-8970
USPS: Bob Rogers/ Auspex Systems/ 2903 Bunker Hill Lane/ Santa Clara, CA 95054