Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT/PG/LA

From: Richard Caley <rjc%cstr.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSFNET-RELAY.AC.UK>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 90 22:54:21 GMT
Subject: KT/PG/LA

Hi, having gotten KEN off my chest I now have a reasonable question.

In the KT/Peter Gabriel/Laurie Anderson 12" ``Don't Give up'' what is
the actual division of tallent? Is Kate on ``This is the Picture
(excelent birds)''?

Thanks to all the 'hounds who recomended Danielle Dax.

      " England's not the mythical home of Madame George + Roses,
	It's the home of police who kill black boys on mopeds "

		- Sinead O'Connor "Black Boys On Mopeds"