Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Laugh and Rockets

From: mailrus!gatech!mit-eddie!eddie.mit.edu!henrik@uunet.UU.NET (Larry DeLuca)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 90 21:11:49 GMT
Subject: Laugh and Rockets
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Will you please *READ* what I *WRITE*!?!?!!??!

"The Laugh" belongs at THE BEGINNING OF "THE FOG", or PERHAPS IT IS BANDING,
but *** NOT *** at THE END OF "LOVE AND ANGER"!!!!!!

To quote:

7" (NO LAUGH): 'Love and Anger' is also available on the album, cassette,
	andd compact disc "The Sensual World".

12" (WITH LAUGH): Original version of 'Love and Anger' available on the
	album, cassette, and compact disc "The Sensual World".

Drukman was right in the beginning.  I agree with him.  The video
reinforces it.  CBS reinforces it.  EMI (Britain) made a *MISTAKE*
banding the CD, and our dear Ms. Bush has seen fit to provide it both
ways so people can have it as they like best, but her ORIGINAL INTENT
seems to be that it belongs SEPARATE from "LOVE AND ANGER".

Of course, the liner notes could be wrong...

					larry...