Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Steve Bjork's katepics

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 90 19:36:19 EST
Subject: Steve Bjork's katepics

Steve Bjork, who, some of you may remember having posted a question
looking for a home for his KaTe graphics, has sent them to me and
they are now in the pub/kb directory on clutx (128.153.4.3) and
available for anonymous ftp. They are stores in a *HUGE* tar file
right now and consist of three pix and each one is in pic, rle, xim
and postscript format. Due to space constraints, I can't open it all
up (I think there's over 3.6Meg of grap[hics there alone! In 12 files!)
but if you can't deal with either UNIX compression or tar files, mail
me a request for the format type and I'll (slowly) get it out to you.
Request this only if you are utterly unable to obtain these from clutx
yourself.

In other news, the Amiga's harddisk, audio and video digitizers are
still out getting repaired (simultaneous crash - real spectacular!),
so we'll have to wait a while more for those other GIFs. I should have
more soon though...

woj