Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

collectable Kate

From: locke@nike.paradyne.com
Date: 27 Feb 90 17:39:10 GMT
Subject: collectable Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi Katefans,

I went to a record convention this past weekend and saw tons of
Kate goodies.  There were a lot of 12" singles & picture disks.
Lack of cash helped me refrain from buying lots-o-stuff.

I did pick up a 12" EP called "On Stage" (a steal for ~ $4), which is
a Canadian release.  It is excellent both in terms of performance
and sound quality!  I don't have it here, but let me know if you
want more info.

One person had 2 different live Kate albums.  I recall that at least
one had Japanese writing on it, but both were definitely of
foreign (non-US/UK) origin.  I think they were both double albums.
He wanted $25 each for them.   (Yes, I should have written down some
info on 'em!)

Is anyone familiar with specific live Kate stuff?  If these are good
I'd like to pick up one of them, but $25 is quite a bit for a completely
unknown quantity...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  There's another convention
in our area the week of 2-11, and this time I'll be armed with cash 8-)

-dick