Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Intro to KT

From: Eric France <eric@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: 27 Feb 90 17:58:37 GMT
Subject: Intro to KT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

My introduction to KaTe was sort of amusing.  While hanging around
woj's dorm room, I took notice of the numerous KT posters adorning
walls, ceilings, doors, roommates, etc.  So I said, naively, "Lemme
borrow a couple of her tapes....I'll check her out."

Well, I won't go into my various thought processes of the following
day; suffice to say, 24 hours later I showed up on his doorstep,
bearing a sign which read:

			SEND
			MORE
			KATE