Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Comic Strip

From: Stephen Thomas <spt1@ukc.ac.uk>
Date: 17 Feb 90 12:05:59 GMT
Subject: Re: Comic Strip
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <9002161450.AA22861@ginkgo> nbc@INF.RL.AC.UK writes:
>                               There were other short sections of
>incidental music some of which featured stings.

As far as I could tell, the music used to convey "dramatic tension"
throughout the program was an instrumental form of "Waking the Witch".
The only other one I recognised was "Running up that Hill" (bear with me,
I have only been a Kate fan for about three months!)

I was listening for the music, trying to follow the dialogue *and*
watching to see if she appeared without telling anyone in a crowd
scene, or something. I don't think she did.

>	Neil

Stephen.

--
 ____  _____ _____      _____ ||       Never give fate an even chance.