Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cocteau Twins Discography

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 90 18:14:53 EST
Subject: Re: Cocteau Twins Discography

The only one you're missing that I know of is the 12" promo for "A Kissed
Out Red Floatboat" on Capitol. Probably hard to find, as I believe it is
radio-only.

In a similar vein, does anyone have a relatively complete Laurie Anderson
discography? I posted a request on music.misc and only one person responded
with a list that was lacking at least one thing that I knew of...and prob-
bably more.

Also, again I ask, what soundtrack is "Be Kind to my Mistakes" on that
Jon and Vickie keep refering to as a better mix?

woj