Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 90 20:24:32 EST

To: love-hounds@gaffa.mit.edum
Subject: Re: xtc confusion spawned by me

mendel@CS.UIUC.EDU (Michael Mendelson):
> So the definitive word, then, is that the Geffen Domestic release
> has everything there ever was on English Settlement?  For some reason,
> I got the impression that the reason the full album was on *two* cds
> in England rather than just one was because there was more than 77 minutes
> worth... I guess I was incorrect to assume this.
>
> If I am still *wrong*, please tell me!  (This is much too confusing.)
>
> -mjm

Sorry to add to the confusion. I was not even aware of the existance of the
Geffen release, since all I had ever known was the Virgin/Epic one. In any
event thanks to all that have set me straight (but no thanks too, since now
I'll have to out and find/buy it!).

A dedicated, but unknowledgable XTC fan,
woj