Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Why is my CD booKleT misprinted?

From: "Craig M. Kanarick" <kanarick@BBN.COM>
Date: 2 Feb 90 15:41:39 GMT
Subject: Why is my CD booKleT misprinted?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@BBN.COM

OK, sorry if this has been discussed before, but I just got my CD player,
and hadn't noticed this until now.

I bought a copy of HoL in Germany this summer, and it says that it
includes the 12" version of RUTH, however, the CD does not have this
song on it.

What happened?  Did someone switch my disc with theirs (I did lend my
disc to someone a couple of weeks ago) ?  Did BMI just misprint the
CD booklet?  I was so looking forward to hearing the 12" version...

-- cmk

KT is ... (Mmmmmm, yes)
Craig M. Kanarick				"Do I love you?  Yes, I
kanarick@bbn.com				 love you.  All this talking,
		             			 talking, is only bravado..."
BBN Systems and Technologies Corporation	 - The Blue Nile