Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

skating music

From: Laura Frank Clifford <lcliffor@ccm.bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 90 10:38:33 EST
Subject: skating music

Vickie writes:

>So, oh well, does anybody else like skating or am I boring you all
>to death???

What an interesting subject!  My best friend is a professional
ice skating instructor and is always asking me for music ideas.
She's choreographed skating shows to Gary Numan, David Bowie's 'Cat
People', and other things from my music collection.  I hope
Vickie won't mind if I ask her for ideas in future!  I haven't
succeeded in getting her to put a piece to Kate yet, but I'm
still trying...  (a certain song on the Ninth Wave comes to mind...)

By the by, I LOVE Brian Orser and felt much the same way Vicki did
when the show of champions came through Boston last year...

Laura Clifford

P.S.  Vickie - I couldn't figure out how to mail you directly...
      any help would be appreciated.