Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe info and other misK news....

From: Edward_Lee_Whiteside@cup.portal.com
Date: Fri, 15-Dec-89 18:46:19 PST
Subject: KaTe info and other misK news....

One thing Kate has been doing while in New York has been phone interviews
with alternative stations across the country.  Here in Phoenix, they had an
interview at around 1 pm local time on a local alternative AM station
(KUKQ 1060 am).  I was not able to hear any of it, although I hope to
convince them to replay it for those of us who work during the day.
The person who told me about it couldn't remember many details, but Kate
did mention that the reason she doesn't like to fly is that it bothers her
ears and that this time is wasn't too bad.

On VH-1, chances are the interview will turn up several times over the next
couple of months.  The times that VH-1 airs their "artist spotlight" shows
are as follows (all times eastern):
Mon-Fri  1 pm
Mon-Thur 7:30 pm and 10:30 pm
Sat four-five shows starting at 8:30 pm.
Sun two shows at 3pm and two more at 6 pm.

In the Dec 29th issue of Goldmine, on page 95 is a half-page ad for ICG
Drawer  of mostly Kate Bush items, including promo 12" singles, 7" singles,
Magazines, books and other misK stuff.  Address is ICG, Drawer 3
Shepherdshire WV 25443  (304) 876-2373.  Anyone here done business with
this outfit?  They do list a 40"x60" UK subway poster for "This Woman's Work"
for $14.99.

Finally, the actor in the "This Woman's Work" video is indeed tim McInnerny
known for his work in the Blackadder series (Percy in I and II, The Scarlet
Pimpernel in III and Capt. Darling in IV).