Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dec. Will Be Magic Again on CD!

From: Edward_Lee_Whiteside@cup.portal.com
Date: Sat, 23-Dec-89 21:12:58 PST
Subject: Dec. Will Be Magic Again on CD!

I came across a British CD (import in the US) called "It'S Christmas" made
by EMI.  One of the tracks on it is "December Will Be Magic Again" from
Kate.  Others included are John & Yoko's "Happy Xmas", Band AId's "Do They
Know it's Christmas" (1984 version), plus Xmas songs from Slade, Roy Wood,
Elton JOhn and Greg Lake to name a few.  Haven't had a chance to listen to it
yet since I'm not at home and don't have a CD player handy.