Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: csccat!larry@texbell.swbt.com (Larry Spence)
Date: 5 Dec 89 22:20:49 CST (Tue)

In my previous (first) posting, I wrote:

>Isn't a "moderator" supposed to balance opposing
>views and opinions?  You [Marvick] most certainly do not.  ...

This is one criticism I must retract.  The heavy use of the word
"we" by Mr. Marvick, combined with his authoritarian "We Know, and You
Don't" tone, led me to momentarily ascribe moderatorhood to him,
whereas he is just another Love-Hound.  I would, however, like to
hear from our humble pseudo-moderator Doug regarding the current
intolerance for dissent on the topic of Kate's alleged perfection.

Larry Spence
larry@csccat
...{texbell,texsun,attctc}!csccat!larry