Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Video

From: Andreas Bjorklind <abj@IDA.LiU.SE>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 89 08:28:46 +0100
Subject: This Woman's Video

>>>>> On 5 Dec 89 12:52:12 GMT, sja@SIRIUS.HUT.FI (Sakari Jalovaara) said:

Sakari> The video for This Woman's Work was on MTV this morning.
/---/
Sakari> 	The camera shows a room - a hospital waiting room - chairs,
Sakari> 	two windows, coffee vending machine, a man (now I _know_ I've
Sakari> 	seen him before, who is he?) sitting down, holding his head in
/---/

I'm pretty sure the man in the video was the nasty security person in the
British TV-serial "A Very Brtish Coup". Though I don't know his name...
Anybody else?

Andreas

|  Andreas Bjorklind     |  Science Fiction is Science Fiction,|
|   abj@ida.liu.se       |      Fantasy is Main Stream...      |