Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 89 17:57:44 EST
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

> This is one criticism I must retract.  The heavy use of the word
> "we" by Mr. Marvick, combined with his authoritarian "We Know, and
> You Don't" tone, led me to momentarily ascribe moderatorhood to him,
> whereas he is just another Love-Hound.  I would, however, like to
> hear from our humble pseudo-moderator Doug regarding the current
> intolerance for dissent on the topic of Kate's alleged perfection.

Anyone can say anything he or she wants to (including criticisms of
Kate), as long as they put at least a little bit of thought into it,
and aren't beating a petrified horse.  Personally, I find much of
IED's rantings to be patently ridiculous.  But if I don't want to read
them, I just delete them.  I suggest you do the same.  If I allowed
only postings that expressed the *real* truth, I'm afraid that there
would be no postings....

Except from your humble pseudo-moderator, that is.

|>oug

"H is for HECTOR done in by a thug"