Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on VH-1

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 89 20:14:44 PST
Subject: Kate on VH-1

I see that several people have said that the special will be on
at 7:30 pm.  This is Eastern Time, I assume.  That means it will
be on at 4:30 pm Pacific Time, because VH-1 does not seem to
adjust its schedule for time zones.  Today, for example, they
advertised a special about Linda Ronstadt to be shown at 7:30;
it was shown at 4:30 on my cable system.  However, everybody
should try to make sure for themselves; I don't want to be sued
for giving wrong information.

In other news, several people have asked if there's a South Bay
source for imports.  I was just at Star Records (Capitol & McKee in
San Jose), and they had exactly one copy of the 12" of "This Woman's
Work".

~