Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Woosh

From: Lazlo Nibble <lazlo@ariel.unm.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 89 19:58:26 -0700
Subject: Re: Woosh

> See there on the credit sheet where it says "Paddy Bush: Whips"?
> That's what it is.  A whip.

No, my scanning electron microscope's been down for the past week or so,
so I missed that particular notation.  I thought it was a little nod from
Kate to the band that's obviously influenced her so much, Frankie Goes To
Hollywood; ref: "Rage Hard (+) [the young person's guide to the 12-inch]"
and "The whip...if you know what I mean".

Send SAE to Studio Nibble, 311 Don St. SE Los Lunas NM 87031-9405 for the
exciting pamphlet "whisper through a screen: the kt/fgth connect-10". Did
*you* know Kate was the model on the cover of the original "Relax" single?

                                                   Lazlo (lazlo@ariel.unm.edu)
After the summer holidays, I was so seduced by the call of the ocean
That I decided to shed my clothes . . . forever.
Living under clouds and surf
That seem like steam rising from a boiling cauldron.