Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 89 11:40:19 PST

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: KT logo, Love & Anger video & TIME
Date: 4 Nov 89 19:40:19 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

In article <8911040112.AA08953@uf.msc.umn.edu> mpp@UF.MSC.UMN.EDU (Mike Pritchard") writes:

>I saw the "Love & Anger" video on MTV last night (around 11:30 CST).
>anyone know what kind of rotation they have it in?

For heaven's sake, you seem to have been among the first to see this
video!  Nobody else has posted that they've seen it, and neither IED
nor Vickie Mapes had seen it when I told them about your posting last
night.  So for Kate's sake, will you (or somebody else who was lucky
enough to see it) please describe it!!!

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        |     "Bush is an acquired taste worth
Dept. of Applied Science   |              cultivating."
UC Davis/Livermore         |                 -- _People_ magazine
ed@das.llnl.gov            |        (in review of _The Dreaming_)