Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: But what *I* want to know is...

From: gatech.edu!mit-eddie!eddie.mit.edu!henrik@cs.utexas.edu (Larry DeLuca)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 89 03:57:54 GMT
Subject: Re: But what *I* want to know is...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

/Joe sez:

	Why is _Hounds of Love_ ADD and _The Sensual World_ AAD?

larry... sez:

	Oh, joe.  Don't you know a typo when you see one?  Presumably
	she mixed _Hounds of Love_ at East Wickham Farm, and that's an
	ANALOG studio.

	Dem's de breaks...

larry... also sez:

	Videos???  No VIDEOS???  What will I have to complain about at
	the BushBash if there are no VIDEOS???  Needless to say, I have
	them all (including possession of the Interview tape that showed
	up at the KateMas Party - why did she transpose "Under the Ivy"
	into her pre-Wuthering Heights baby voice?  I liked it, but still,
	though I have to admit it's easier for *me* to sing up there).
	If you like, I shall bring the videos, a VCR, and a 19" color
	TV to boot if necessary.

larry... also sez:

	MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
	MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
	MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
	MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
	MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
	MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
	MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

				YES!

					larry...