Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

THE LP IS NUMBER ONE AT TOWER MOUNTAIN VIEW!!!!

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 89 23:03:26 PDT
Subject: THE LP IS NUMBER ONE AT TOWER MOUNTAIN VIEW!!!!

I was at Tower Mountain View this evening.  They seem to be sold
out of the LP version of the album.  The number one position of
the Top 25 LP rack is empty.  But in back of the rack there's
a listing of the top 25, and _The Sensual World_ is number one,
no doubt about it!

There are separate Top 25 CD and cassette racks.  I don't know
what Kate's situation is for those; there were several empty places
and no listing.  Neither of these formats are sold out, but perhaps
they hadn't filled the Top 25 racks recently.

I'll keep the net posted.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        |"Kate Bush:  Needs more exposure in the United
Dept. of Applied Science   |     States, but a magnificent talent."
UC Davis/Livermore         |                 -- Robert Hilburn,
ed@das.llnl.gov            |                    _Los Angeles Times_