Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Oct. 28 issue of _Billboard_.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 89 23:07:05 PDT
Subject: The Oct. 28 issue of _Billboard_.

The local public library got the Oct. 28 issue of _Billboard_ today.
I wanted to buy my own copy, but the stores still have the Oct. 21
issue.  I think the new issue will be in magazine stands tomorrow.

Anyway, the Oct. 28 issue has a full page ad for the new album, as
well as a very nice review.  It also shows "Love And Anger" entering
the Modern Rock Tracks chart at number 13.

I'll post the details when I get my own copy, probably tomorrow.
(Assuming nobody else beats me to it.)

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        |"Kate Bush:  Needs more exposure in the United
Dept. of Applied Science   |     States, but a magnificent talent."
UC Davis/Livermore         |                 -- Robert Hilburn,
ed@das.llnl.gov            |                    _Los Angeles Times_