Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: non KB talk

From: donley@blake.acs.washington.edu (Erik Olson)
Date: 25 Oct 89 06:05:05 GMT
Subject: Re: non KB talk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: cwebster@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Chris Webster)
>
>   Has anybody noticed that Marillion has got a new album out (w/o Fish)
>   or has it been totally overshadowed by KB?

I was in Tower a couple of days ago, and showing some friends who had been
on Mars for the last 2 months some of what's new to blow big bucks on;
TSW, new Jane Siberry, new 10,000 maniacs, new Camper Van Beethoven,
new Art of Noise, noting new Laurie Anderson and new Roches soon (?)
I found no new Marillion, except that their double-live thing is now available
as a domestic release (for $20, even!)  Do tell about this release if you
have info about it!  I had heard that Fish (Derek Dick) was coming out with
a solo release soon, but I haven't the faintest idea when.  Sheez, more ways
to spend my rapidly-diminishing funds.
  - Eo