Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TSW vs, her other albums

From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 89 11:12:43 EDT
Subject: Re: TSW vs, her other albums

> Really-From: deway@caen.engin.umich.edu (Doug Way)

> Also, does anyone else besides me love her B-side "December Will Be
> Magic Again"?  It's available with the Experiment IV 12" single.

Yes! Very much!

I believe that is an old song of hers that she finally decided to
release, for it pops up on the 1979 Christmas show she did on the
BBC (radio or TV, I'm not sure).

Excelent song nonetheless. I really like the way her voice plays
with the melody of the song - ALOT!

Has anybody else come across any KT bootlegs? If so, please list
them (you can keep the post anonymous if you want ;) ).

woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu