Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW & TMBG

From: cssbgd%esdsdf.decnet@crdgw1.ge.com (Bret G. Dahlgren)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 89 10:36:44 EDT
Subject: TSW & TMBG

While I was looking for the _Love_and_Anger_ single before the album came
out last Tuesday (couldn't find it of course, stupid New Jersey record
chains), I did come across 3 They Might Be Giant's CDingles which all had
unreleased material on them.  The singles' names were _Don't_Let's_Start_
(which I knew about but didn't have), _Hotel_Detective_, and
_They'll_Need_A_Crane_.  They were all great, especially the songs I hadn't
heard before.  I was wondering if anyone knew of any other CDingles that were
out.  The people at the store didn't know (stupid New Jersey record chains),
they were just happy they could unload the three they had.

Also, has anyone seen either Kate Bush single in the Philadelphia area?  I'm
pretty sure they're not on this side of the river (stupid New Jersey record
chains). I was lucky enough to find the CD.

Bret Dahlgren
cssbgd@esdsdf.ge.com