Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW vs, her other albums

From: deway@caen.engin.umich.edu (Doug Way)
Date: 24 Oct 89 06:41 GMT
Subject: TSW vs, her other albums
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

So, how does The Sensual World stack up with the rest of Kate's
albums?  I guess I'd have to rank her albums like this:

     1.  The Dreaming
     2.  The Hounds Of Love  (remove the first 3 songs & it would be #1!)
     3.  The Kick Inside  (almost a tie for 2nd)
     4.  Never Forever
     5.  Lionheart  (I must confess I haven't heard this one too often)

I dunno, I'd say The Sensual World ranks up there around #3 or so...

Also, does anyone else besides me love her B-side "December Will Be
Magic Again"?  It's available with the Experiment IV 12" single.