Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

GAFFA poll

From: scott@cs.odu.edu (Scott Yelich)
Date: 24 Oct 89 13:10:46 GMT
Subject: GAFFA poll
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.odu.edu

>1.the kick inside
>2.hounds of love
>3.the dreaming
>4.the sensual world
>5.lionheart
>6.never for ever
>   how's that?

well...

1 the dreaming
2 never for ever
3 hounds os love
3.5 the whole story
4 the kick inside
5 the sensual world
6 lionheart

since this was not really supposed to go to the net:

i do think that a lot of the lyrics of the sensual world are lost in the
music.... but if you have a quality stereo, you can hear them well enough
to enjoy the music.  personally, i am glad i finally have this womans work
on CD... now if we could only get some more...

the first song, I feel, is the best on the album.
(although, I do like the rest a lot!)

 Scott D. Yelich                                 scott@cs.odu.edu [128.82.8.1]
 After he pushed me off the cliff, he asked me, as I fell, ``Why'd you jump?''