Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Still Waiting

From: timo@Apple.COM (Timo)
Date: 20 Oct 89 17:51:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Still Waiting
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <12535359232.19.MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Douglas MacGowan <MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL>
>

>Well, I was in the car on my way to Tower Records in Mountain View
>when the big quake hit.  My roommate was in her car on the way to
>Tower Records in Campbell.  Needless to say, we didn't get the album
>on the release date...

Hey! You too?

I didn't realize how bad things were and continued to go to the store. I
could not understand why the would not let me in. Later on, I found out what
happened...

So now I gotta ask, how many of you were on your way to Tower on Mountain View
during the quake?

timo
Timo Bruck - Software Navigator                        | My fish, were it still
AppleLink: Timo                                        | alive, would share my
Internet:  timo@apple.com                              | opinions, but I doubt
UUCP:      {amdcad,decwrl,hoptoad,nsc,sun}!apple!timo  | anyone else (even
Day Phone: 408/974-3319                                | Apple) would.