Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Still Waiting

From: dhines@astro.as.utexas.edu (Dean Hines)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 89 19:39:52 GMT
Subject: Re: Still Waiting
News-Path: cs.utexas.edu!swrinde!ucsd!tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!bloom-beacon!GAFFA.MIT.EDU!Love-Hounds-request
Posted-Date: Thu, 19 Oct 89 19:39:52 GMT

> Really-From: Douglas MacGowan <MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL>
>

> Well, I was in the car on my way to Tower Records in Mountain View
> when the big quake hit.  My roommate was in her car on the way to
> Tower Records in Campbell.  Needless to say, we didn't get the album
> on the release date...

VERY glad to hear that you are ok though, the album although fantastic,
can certainly wait.
Best of luck.

| Dean Hines                       Disclaimer: What? disclaim? Me?  |
| Astronomy                                                         |
| University of Texas               "Always store beer in a dark    |
| dhines@astro.as.utexas.edu          place."                       |
| dhines@utastro.UUCP                         Lazarus Long          |