Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Still Waiting

From: Douglas MacGowan <MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 89 07:24:51 PDT
Subject: Still Waiting

Well, I was in the car on my way to Tower Records in Mountain View
when the big quake hit.  My roommate was in her car on the way to
Tower Records in Campbell.  Needless to say, we didn't get the album
on the release date...

I was able to buy the CD on Wednesday, but as we still have no
electricity, it is sort of a moot point.

The tragedy just keeps escalating.  October 17 is *not* going
to be remembered as the album release date in this neck of the
woods.

Douglas MacGowan
MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL

-------