Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A new face

From: Kevin Michael Bernatz <kb32+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 89 13:45:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: A new face

  Well, I've finally figured how to use internet to write to perhaps the
most interesting bboard around.  I'm a lowly freshman at Canegie Mellon
University (yepp, the same place the Frank Cwiklik goes).  I've only
been a KT fan for about 1 yr, which was when my brother converted me
(thank God for brothers!).
  Now down to business.  I have a question for all the knowledgable KT
fanatics.  Did Gilmour have anything to do with the production of
"Wuthering Heights".  This has come to my attention after I posted a
promo for Kate on internet.eclipse, and mentioned that Gilmour helped to
discover her (As if she needed any help!).  :-)

					Kevin Bernatz
					kb32+@andrew.cmu.edu

P.S.  On TSW, did anyone notice where KT thanks Gilmour?  Its not under
the Thank You's, and I sincerely hope it wasn't accidently left off.
Oh, couldn't you tell, I'm also a die-hard Floyd fan.

"I am you and what I see is me,"
                                                  Floyd