Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Work

From: nbc%INF.RL.AC.UK@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 89 18:06:45 BST
Subject: This Woman's Work

>From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu
>     About _This_Woman's_Work_ being available in the UK: IED
>believes that although the soundtrack album was never released
>in England, the film itself _did_ get released there.

>From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
>Last time Sharon of _Homeground_ wrote to me about this, she was
>very upset that the film had not been released there, and would
>in fact probably never be released in theatres, but only on
>video.  Admittedly, that was last December, so I don't know
>what's happened since.

As far as I know the film has still not been released in the UK. It
has not been reviewed in Monthly Film Bulletin and I have seen no
mention of it anywhere else. It is just possible that it has been
released on video. I have not seen the film soundtrack either but
that may just be because I do not have easy access to large record shops.

Neil