Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A review of the World

From: geer-john@YALE.EDU (John Yuson Geer)
Date: 18 Oct 89 16:37:36 GMT
Subject: Re: A review of the World
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@YALE.EDU

In article <8910181359.AA02040@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
>
>>Really-From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
>>                     The absolutely GLORIOUS laugh between _Love and
>>                        Anger_ and _The Fog_
>
>Having the CD finally answered the question that's been bugging me
>ever since hearing the album: namely, does the laugh belong to the
>end of "Love and Anger" or the beginning of "The Fog"?  The answer is,
>it's the beginning of "The Fog."  And what a fantastic song that is.
>It broods and brews and bubbles and brims with ominous intensity.

I don't know.....  When 3 of us got together to listen to TSW for the
first time (ever) we couldn't help laughing when she sez "YEAH" on the
end of _Love and Anger_...then, suddenly she's laughing with us.  It seemed
to break down the distance from HoL and now, us and her....... :(

john y.
---
geer@CS.YALE.EDU				Hochspannung Lebensgefahr
yuson@castor.wustl.edu