Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Count me in!

From: PMANCHESTER@ccmail.sunysb.edu
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 89 11:28 EDT
Subject: Count me in!

                       Stony Brook, NY 11794-3725

                                            Peter  Manchester
                                            Religious Studies
                                            632-7312
                                            18-Oct-1989 11:22am EDT
FROM:  PMANCHESTER

SUBJECT: Count me in!

	I just learned of your existence, and now that our friend
has returned from her protracted occultation I am extra eager to
be added to the mailing list.  My EM addresses are:

INTERNET	PMANCHESTER@ccmail.sunysb.edu

BITNET		PMANCHESTER@sbccma.bitnet

	I would eagerly see any compilations of back-material you
may have on line.

	Many thanks!

	Fanatic since March '85,

	Peter Manchester