Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

OHMIGOD, I'VE GOT IT!!!!

From: Francis Stanley Cwiklik <fc0h+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 89 19:08:09 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: OHMIGOD, I'VE GOT IT!!!!

So I go into the record store this afternoon (Eide's), and the clerk is
pulling the CD's out of the boxes, and the little squiggly styrofoam
thingies are dropping like flies out of the box, and I grab one and I
run to the counter, and the guy says, whoa, slow down, man, I gotta put
a price tag on it, and I said, oh, yeah, and he puts one on, and he
says, here, first in Pittsburgh to own it, and all I can do is laugh a
little evil laugh and hunchback my way to the counter and spend my last
thirteen bucks on it, and now I'm broke but I'm happy `cause it's mine
all mine, A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

			---frank

"Hey, hey now...  don't be mean.  We can't be mean,
because, you know, wherever you go...  there you are."
	---Buckaroo Banzai