Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Camouflage - 'Methods of Silence'

From: KAK116@PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Date: Tuesday, 17 Oct 1989 19:31:55 EDT
Subject: Camouflage - 'Methods of Silence'
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

     Hi!  I'm taking this opportunity to discuss other PROGRESSIVE/ALTERNATIVE
groups other than Ms. Bush, upon the request of other posters. I am also
  totally for discussions on other Alternative groups. Hope to see more in the
 future!
            Anyway....

      Has anyone had the chance to listen to the new album by the W. German
band, Camouflage (Methods of Silence)? I've been lucky to acquire a Promo of
this great album, and have listened to it all. Although "Love Is A Shield" is
the 1st single released, I like "Feeling Down" probably the best.But "Anyone"
and "On Islands" are also excellent! I've become a big fan since their debut,
'Voices and Images' and was wondering on any possible tour dates???

     Any comments or feedback would be appreciated along with any tour info.

                                    Thanks!
                                           Mark Slater
                                           PSU

    "... we are Helpless Helpless..."