Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Great, great news!

From: David Datta <datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 89 22:39:59 CDT
Subject: Re: Great, great news!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <640@cs.wmich.edu> you write:
>in solving this mystery), I just want to know _what_  I should pay.
>
>For instance: A Kate Bush collector tried to sell me a promo CD copy of
>"Cloudbusting."  I mentioned that I had never seen the "normal" realease,
>and he sez: "There never was."  But for $125, I can pass.  Is this true?
>One more thing: How about a Kate Bush discography?

Well, as far as the Cloudbusting CD single, I paid about $50.00 for it
about 3 months ago, I got it from a place in New York called 'AB-CD',
their number is 212-645-2409. I have seen it advertised for about $50
to as much as $200. This might be a good place to ask about prices.
Other than the Cloudbusting single, I haven't purchased any of the
"collecter" stuff, I am sure others will help supply the rest of the
info.

--
-Dave datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu