Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: ide!lofdahl@Sun.COM (Corey Lofdahl)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 89 18:57:21 PDT
Subject: stuff

Hey love-dudes & dudettes:

Just got back from vacation and rifled through
130+ messages so if some of this is dated, please
exhibit the customary tolerance.

First off: Count me in for the SJ Bush-Fire Tracy.
This is exciting news, I can hardly wait.
Excellent organizational job too, I must say.

Secondly, if Julian can find no one to champion
Deb and Tiff, just tell me what to defend them
from and I'll be there.  I know this is a serious
responsibility, and I want love-hounds to know it
is not undertaken lightly.

Finally, to my friend Brian: CHUD means
"Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller".
This neologism comes from the fabulous mega-hit
movie of several ago.  I think Deb did the
soundtrack. (or was it Tiff?)  To avoid being
called "CHUD-bait" in the future, do not submit
postings that are simplisticly antagonistic to
news-groups anymore, especially love-hounds.
Really, what do you expect?

		--Corey

p.s.  I'm also very excited about the ...

        BAY AREA WORLD SERIES !!!!!!!!

Subway series? HA! Fogetaboutit! Getoutahea!
GIANTS!As!GIANTS!As!GIANTS!As!GIANTS!As!GIANTS!As!
But mostly the GIANTS!  All this and a KATE ALBUM?
Is this a great country or what? Yeah! Wooo! Gnarly!

p.s.p.s. The preceding p.s. has nothing whatsoever
         to do with Kate Bush, who must henceforth
         share God-like status with Will Clark and
         Joe "Deity" Montana

KTWCJMRGOD-KTWCJMRGOD-KTWCJMRGOD-KTWCJMRGOD-KTWCJMRGOD