Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Suspended in Gaffa

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 09 Oct 89 16:52:48
Subject: Suspended in Gaffa

   Listening to _Heads_We're_Dancing_ several times a day does funny
   things to my minds, so maybe I just imagined this, but didn't someone
   yesterday link the words "Suspended in Gaffa" to the writings of
   Gurdjieff in an offhand and somewhat suspicious manner?

   Fifteen minutes in the Gurdjieff section of the Dartmouth Library
   failed to turn up anything, but I didn't sit there and read _Beelzebub_
   cover to cover.  I'd be very surprised if there were anything there,
   simply because you would think that anyone would know this after
   seven years.

   Still, I'd appreciate a clarification from whomever dropped that
   particular name.

   Julian