Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tears for Fears

From: utastro!dhines@cs.utexas.edu (Dean Hines)
Date: 11 Oct 89 00:27:18 GMT
Subject: Re: Tears for Fears
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8910092157.AA08515@apple.com>, Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
> Really-From: Marq Laube <marq@apple.com>
>
> Did anyone notice that the end of the fifth song on Tears for Fears new album,
> (their third), sonds suprisingly like the end of the fifth song on Kate's
> thrid album (Egypt).
>
> Check it out...
>
> -Marq

No, but I'll definitely give it a good listenning. The new TFF is excellent!
This is a great season for music: Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe (an
incredible concert in Houston); new TFF; and the new album TSW!
Wow, what next?

By the way, I've only heard the single CD from the album, but if the rest
is as good (and I have no doubt that it is) it's fanTastiK!

I'll see the local Austin Love-Hounds on the 22nd.

| Dean Hines                       Disclaimer: What? disclaim? Me?  |
| Astronomy                                                         |
| University of Texas               "Always store beer in a dark    |
| dhines@astro.as.utexas.edu          place."                       |
| dhines@utastro.UUCP                         Lazarus Long          |