Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

> in on "Treasure" and "Moon & Melodies" (with Harold Budd).
>
>  Re: TD...     I've got over a dozen Tangerine Dream records
> Andy Wing:   V2002A%TEMPLEVM.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't believe that she is singing
in any language known to man. On the Treasure album (at least), she recorded
herself in a room without music and then the rest of the band put music to her
vocals (lyrics would be a bad term). THAT'S bizarre.

woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu
--
woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu	"When the people here turn colder
REPENT! MO IS COMING!			 I turn to my computer" --- Kate