Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 89 14:10:36 PDT

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Is Kate Bush the only thing discussed here?
Date: 6 Oct 89 21:10:36 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

>Really-From: donley@blake.acs.washington.edu (Erik Olson)

>I would personally like to hear from sone of the Jane Siberry fans ,
>but they apparently need to stay in the closet lest they be trampled on by the
>rabid "Kate Bush is God.  All the rest suck" crowd.

>  - Erik Donley Olson

I don't think anyone who has read this newsgroup regularly over the last
few months can possibly have any doubts about how I feel about Kate Bush.
But I'm also a big fan of Jane Siberry's.  I have almost all of her
albums.  She was interviewed about nine months ago on _Totally Wired_,
a public radio show, and I taped it.

The point is that Kate Bush IS God, but all the rest don't necessarily
suck.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)
Dept. of Applied Science, UC Davis/Livermore
ed@das.llnl.gov
Until further notice, I CANNOT reply to mail by UUNET. So don't ask me to.