Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW lyrics

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 08 Oct 89 15:21:49
Subject: TSW lyrics

The lyrics originally posted as
----------------
Mmmmm Yes - Then I've taken the kiss of seed cake that foam his mouth
Going deep south go down
Mmmmm Yes - To the six big wheels and work damn hard
He's up off of his head and into the flesh
Mmmmm Yes - He said I was the flower of the mountain yes
But now I've powers ?o'er ernos? body
----------------
Are most likely
----------------
Mmmmm Yes - Then I'm taking the kiss of seed cake back from his mouth
Going deep south go down
Mmmmm Yes - Took six big wheels and rolled our bodies
up off Howth Head and into the flesh
Mmmmm Yes - He said I a flower of the mountain yes
But now I've powers of a woman's body
Depending on how you count, that's as many as nine changes in six lines.
Almost as bad as _Ulysses_  :-)
Damn I want a lyrics sheet!
Also note that this reduces by one my count of instances of the word 'he'.
                                      Julian