Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 89 22:49:39 PDT

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Sensual World release date
Date: 29 Sep 89 05:49:39 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

>Really-From: mcb@ncis.tis.llnl.gov (Michael C. Berch)
>
>Well, about ten minutes ago, I was listening to the nightly "Modern
>Rock Report" (the nightly 2 or 3 minutes of music news) on KITS-FM (aka
>"Live 105"), San Francisco, and reporter/DJ Audio-Vidia said that TSW
>would be released on October *1*.  (I was busy reading talk.politics.misc
>at the time, and might have missed the report entirely, but my attention
>was perked up a few minutes before, 'cause they played "Experiment IV".)
>
>So it is either the case that A-V misspoke herself, or an optimistic
>KaTefan told her something not strictly verified, or... She Knows
>Something We Don't.

Hi everybody, I'm back!

Sorry to tell you this, Michael, but it was I who gave that informtion to
Audio-Vidya at KITS just before I left on vacation on the fourteenth.  So
we're all wrong, apparently.  I just got back, so I didn't see the message
until today.  I'll contact Vidya as soon as possible with the bad news.
God, I'm so embarressed!

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov

P.S. You wouldn't happen to have a tape of that Modern Rock Report, would
you, Michael?