Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 89 22:59:49 PDT

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Canadian _TSW_ news; misK. Thoughts
Date: 29 Sep 89 05:59:49 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

>This is your Toronto LoveHounds Connection speaking.  First,
>regarding _TSW_:
>1) KT is still under Capitol-EMI of Canada
>2) there is no Canadian 12" single planned
>3) the Canadian 7" single is _TSW_ b/w _Walk..._  The cover is
>exactly the same as the UK 12" single.  The labels on the single
>are boring Capitol-mauve.
>4) Release date for the LP is Oct. 19

I'm not sure which of my postings will arrive first, so once again,
hello everybody:  I'm back!  Boy Canada is a great country -- in only
two weeks of casual shopping at record stores I was able to bring back
a lot of great KT stuff -- including the new single!!!!!.  This is TSW,
as you said, Tippi.

However, you are not correct about there not being a Canadian 12" single.
I have this!  I have to add that I bought the only copy I saw anywhere
(it was in a record shop on Yonge street north of Dundas; I forget the
name -- not Sam's or A&A), but it is a regular Canadian release.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov