Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush 'The Sensual World' Release in Australia...

From: munnari!wraith.cs.uow.oz.au!stephen@uunet.UU.NET (Stephen Nicholson)
Date: 29 Sep 89 00:42:24 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush 'The Sensual World' Release in Australia...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, aus.music

I rang EMI(Sydney) the other day. Apparantly they are waiting for all the bits
and pieces from England to arrive.

The single should be released here about the 9th of October, and the Album a
week later, about the 16th. Funny, there seems to be no hype here yet. Am
I miissing something??

Are there any Sydney people out there who know if it is available in record
importers in Sydney yet? I may have to go for a trip up there tomorrow.

I feel grossly envious with all the love hounds going 'I just got it and...'
:-(

Stephen Nicholson (The Mighty Ogbo)                    stephen@wraith.cs.uow.oz

"I'll bet you're the sort of bloke who pulls his undies out of his bum with his
 finger when he's talking to someone..." - Black Alice - "Sons of Steel"