Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

outbreak of bush fires

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 89 12:41:10 PDT
Subject: outbreak of bush fires
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8909260528.AA01423@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> IED chirps:

>     [...]
>
>   p.S.: There Will be a PARTY To celebraTe The neW KaTe BuSh album.
>The daTe Will be SomeTime in The laTTer half of OcTober, and The locaTion
>Will be ied'S home in LoS AngeleS (Though The hearT of The parTy Will of
>courSe be in eaST Wickham). SpecificS To folloW aS Soon aS They have been
>deTermined. ied hopeS all Who come Will enjoy a Simple evening of Shared
>celebraTion of The infiniTe, miraculouS World of   K A T E    B U S H .

how delightful, i will most certainly attend.  i vote for any weekend
in october except oct. 21 (i have an r.e.m. concert to attend on that
night).   is that a problem andrew??

julian says he can fly his plane from the bay area down--he can carry
three.  michael butler (buckaroo@apple.com) is also interested--he can
drive, but would prefer riding with someone else.  i'll probably drive.

i'd just like to remind love-hounds what a special event this is, and
how imperative it is to celebrate!!  i mean katemas is fantastic, but
it comes once a year.  but a new album??  it could be an infinity
before we have this surplus of jubilation again!  while it may be
difficult to coordinate nationwide parties to occur on the same
day (for phonecall mania), we should at least give it a try.

steve, what's the word for the seattle conTingenT?
mister drukman, what's happening in boston?
ant, have you had any responses to your generous offer to
  host a party in the midwest?
and what about the uk and european conTingenTs?

shereallyisshereallyisshereallyisshereallyisshereallyisshereallyis!!!!!

-tracy, reaching out festively
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com