Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: outbreak of bush fires

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 89 22:17:45 EDT
Subject: Re: outbreak of bush fires
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
>mister drukman, what's happening in boston?

You can play it cool all you want, Smallberries, but this can only
be the worse for our mutant duo-crania child o'love.

To answer your question however, I really have no idea because I don't
live there anymore.  I am in School Mode which means that I am
probably going to have a small get-together of my Western Mass
philo-canine creche and we are just going to listen to the new album
until our ears burst, but I'd really like to wait until I have it on
CD because this tape is unsatisfactory.

If someone wants to organize a Boston party, I'll definitely go!
Do I hear Joe and Larry volunteering?  How about someone with a house?
I guess this counts |>oug out, unless he wants to stuff all that junk
in the spare room into a convenient black hole?

I turn to my computer like a friend,

--
+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "Please, Al, the fat and unattractive|