Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Nice Night to of the Swallow/s

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 89 09:37:58 EDT
Subject: Re: Nice Night to of the Swallow/s
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

You people are completely sickening.  Lighten up already, will ya?
The bet was for |>earest |>ougie-poo to |>ig up the quotation, and
he has done so.  Whether or not _you_ with your tiny little minds
don't think it's genuine is of no import!  He has fulfilled his end
of the bargain (much to my surprise - I thought he was off his
rocker, to be brutally honest) and he deserves our congrats.  Besides,
after being harangued about it for an hour on the phone by the |>ougly
one himself, I have come to realize that it's very much in character
for Kate to make that comment.  After all, she did once nail some interviewer
to the wall after he asked her about the famous "pink leotard" photos
by saying something like "Why are they exploitative?  Just cos you can see
my tits?"   C'mon, live in the real world, gang!  (Or better yet, live in
the sensual world...)

--

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "Please, Al, the fat and unattractive|